2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Just remember, these people are your moral betters:

"Second body found in West Hollywood home of Democratic donor Ed Buck

A man’s body was found early Monday in the West Hollywood home of prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck, authorities said.

Through June, Buck gave $23,600 to various California races and causes, including $7,600 to former state Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) while was considering a run for lieutenant governor, according to campaign finance records. He also donated to candidates running for election to the West Hollywood City Council, Los Angeles Unified School District board and state Senate, and he served on the Stonewall Democratic Club Steering Committee.

Federal election records show Buck has given over $150,000 to Democratic campaigns and causes since 2004. (how much off the record I wonder?)

Paramedics pronounced a man dead at the scene. The cause of death was not yet known.

The dead man's name has not been released, but Nicole Nishida, a spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Department, said he was black.

Buck previously was investigated for the death of another black man in his apartment -- the 2017 overdose of Gemmel Moore, 26.

Buck was present for the deaths of both men, the Sheriff’s Department said Monday.

Buck's attorney, Seymour Amster, said Buck was not arrested and is cooperating with investigators."

and:

"The Democratic donor "allegedly has a fetish for drugging sex workers," and was previously investigated after a man named Genmel Moore died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck's home in 2017. The death was deemed an accidental overdose; however, several young gay black men have claimed Buck "has a fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or on hookup sites."

"I’ve become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that," Moore wrote in his journal before he died. "Ed Buck is the one to thank. He gave me my first injection of crystal meth."

Dear Peons,

This populist fantasy that there is a rich elite in this country immune even to laws about negligent homicide? Total fiction pushed on you by demagogues.

Signed,

The Democrat party

PS - anyone know where some hot young black studs available for a little meth can be found?

PPS - Vote Democrat this fall!

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ed-buck-west-hollywood-death-20190107-story.html

https://freebeacon.com/politics/a-second-man-dies-in-home-of-democratic-donor/

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Do you think there was a problem when Ed and the black dude were having butt sex?

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

The villagers are not amused:

"Protesters Chant ‘Arrest Him Now’ After Second Man Dies Inside Home of Wealthy Democratic Donor

Two men have died in 18 months inside Ed Buck’s West Hollywood apartment which has been described as a ‘death chamber’ for black men.

Chanting “arrest him now,” a group protest erupted outside the home of wealthy Democratic donor Ed Buck on Monday night after a second man died inside his apartment within 18 months.

Dozens of people gathered at the white stucco apartment block in West Hollywood, demanding the arrest of Buck, 64, a former model and businessman. They claimed “lightning doesn’t strike twice.”

Buck, who resigned last year from the steering committee of the Stonewall Democratic Club, was previously investigated for the death of Gemmel Moore, a 26-year-old black man who died of a methamphetamine overdose in July 2017 in the same apartment. Moore was found naked on a mattress in the living room, littered with drug paraphernalia, according to a coroner’s report into his death.

Yesterday, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s homicide bureau began an investigation into the death of another man—who is said to have been a black man in his fifties. They said they are also conducting a “secondary review” of Moore’s death. Last July, the district attorney’s office declined to file charges in the Moore case, citing insufficient evidence. "

Secondary review huh?  Why, it's almost like the police have grown weary of covering up for the likes of Bill, Hillary, Podesta, Weinstein, Spacey.... why, the list is nearly endless.

Meanwhile, I'm sure this rather obvious target for late night talk show hosts will dominate the airwaves tonight.

You know it's gotta be bad when the Dailybeast has a random act of real journalism.

These 2 pics sum it up nicely:

One note - even when the news dares air something negative about a democrat, they can't help but fake it up - look at the scroll at the bottom of the first pic: "growth jumps 4.1%... slowdown expected"

Expected by who?  Top men?

They were also kind enough to cut Hillary out of their stock photo, which I was kind enough to restore.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ed-buck-protestors-chant-arrest-him-now-after-second-man-dies-inside-home-of-wealthy-democratic-donor

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Your civic duties are fulfilled, excellent work citizen.

Hopefully you don't suddenly get depressed and shoot yourself in the back of the head a few times, or something 'crazy' like that.

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Man oh man, I wouldn't be taking a nap by train tracks anytime soon.  Everyone knows how they can sneak up on you.

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Fuckin' Ninjas, man.....everywhere.

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Also, if I go boating, leaving all my computers on while losing several documents that could be very damning to democrats then shoot myself in the head while leaving no brain matter on my clothes, leaving a suicide note in someone else's handwriting, please alert the police that I was very depressed.

Random strangers having a drink

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Snær Pîlâjikson
Warpig wrote
Fuckin' Ninjas, man.....everywhere.
But they don't exist anymore... They can't exist... Nobody knows except me and Seikura...

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made." - John F. Kennedy

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Greatest film eva?  Quite possibly.

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Oh?

"Ted Lieu’s Campaign Dumps Ed Buck Money After Free Beacon Inquiry

Second gay black man found dead in Hollywood home of prominent Dem

The campaign of Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu announced Tuesday night it would be distancing itself from $18,500 in contributions the congressman has received in recent years from liberal donor Ed Buck after the Washington Free Beacon inquired about the money.

The Advocate reported that an unidentified "young African American man" died in Buck's apartment early Monday morning, marking the second time an individual has died in Buck's West Hollywood apartment. Gemmel Moore, a male escort, died in Buck's residence during the summer of 2017. Moore's death was ruled an accidental methamphetamine overdose.

"I've become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that," Moore wrote in his journal in December 2016. "Ed Buck is the one to thank. He gave me my first injection of crystal meth."

The Los Angeles district attorney did not bring charges against Buck for Moore's death at the time, claiming that there was "insufficient evidence" to do so. Buck has maintained his innocence for the death."

Lieu it should be remembered is the cat who suggested on live TV that he would "love to be able to regulate the content of speech. The First Amendment prevents me from doing so..."

So to repeat - dems will take money from gay killers of black male prostitutes, but only if no one notices that they're doing so (all while wishing they get rid of that pesky old Bill of Rights).

https://freebeacon.com/politics/ted-lieus-campaign-dumps-ed-buck-money-after-free-beacon-inquiry/

https://www.dailycaller.com/2018/12/12/ted-lieu-censorship-speech-google/

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

...Ted's team, seen here, considering their next move...

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Well, at least "abolish the 1st" Ted gave back the money, something Pelosi hasn't done....

"Pelosi-Linked PAC Silent on Money From Donor Who Had Second Man Die in Apt

DCCC also yet to address contributions from megadonor Ed Buck as other Democrats have unloaded money

A political action committee associated with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) has been silent about its contributions from liberal donor Ed Buck, who had a second man die in his Los Angeles apartment earlier this week.

The House Majority PAC, which helps elect Democrats in Congress's lower chamber, took $5,000 from Buck during the 2014 election cycle, but has yet to address the donations. The PAC did not respond to numerous questions from the Washington Free Beacon this week about any plans to refund or donate his contributions.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), who took a total of $30,000 from Buck during the 2016 and 2018 election cycles, has also been mum on its donations from the megadonor. The Washington Examiner‘s Alana Goodman reached out to the DCCC earlier this week about the donations but says she has yet to receive a response.

The DCCC did not immediately return a request for comment on the money it has received from Buck."

Well, other then to say, "Fuck him - he's black," which is only natural as that's been the democrat party platform since 1860.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-linked-pac-silent-on-money-from-donor-who-had-second-man-die-in-apt/

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Turns out everyone knew... or should have:

"'Serial predator': L.A. writer has been sounding alarm on Ed Buck for over a year

Long before a second man died in the political donor's home, writer Jasmyne Cannick has been publishing accounts from his alleged victims.

When authorities in Los Angeles found Timothy Dean dead in the apartment of Ed Buck, a Democratic activist and campaign donor, early Monday morning, Jasmyne Cannick was not surprised. Just six months ago, Cannick had posted a warning on Twitter that something like this might happen.

“If another young, Black gay man overdoses or worse dies at Democratic donor Ed Buck’s apartment it’s going to be the fault of the sheriff’s dept and L.A. District Atty for not stopping him when they had the opportunity to,” Cannick wrote on Twitter in late July."

Well, it's more the fault of the dem super-donor and those other super rich dems who protected him, but point taken.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/serial-predator-l-writer-has-been-sounding-alarm-ed-buck-n957776

Re: 2nd dead body found in dem donor's home

Well, we all know that rich Democrats are no match for a dead minority or two.