A ringing endorcement for Mitt from....

...Harry Reid:

"According to former Sen. Harry Reid, he and now Senator Mitt Romney have patched things up after Reid lied about then-presidential candidate Romney not paying his taxes at the height of the 2012 campaign:

    Harry Reid says he buried things with Mitt Romney after the whole ‘didn’t pay taxes’ thing.

    “He’s the modern voice Republicans need. I like him,” Reid says

    — Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) January 10, 2019

    Reid says he met with Romney in Salt Lake City.

    “We had a wonderful visit and we shook hands when it was all over,” he says

    — Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) January 10, 2019

Trending

    Ummm ... who wants to tell her? Nancy Pelosi's bright idea for a REAL border security fix is just a HOT MESS (watch)
    D'OH! Jim Acosta's 'no emergency at the border' video ahead of Trump's Texas visit is 'one of the biggest self-owns ever'

Well, at least Romney’s op-ed helped end his feud with Harry Reid:

    "I think he'll be a great foil against Trump. I think Republcians may even allow him to be nominated, to be the Republican nominee," Harry Reid says about Mitt Romney

    — Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) January 10, 2019

If you recall, Reid had no qualms about lying because it accomplished his goal:

    Harry Reid Says He ‘Did What Was Necessary’ By Lying About Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns https://t.co/mD8nQnU35s pic.twitter.com/qSVPyggXvt

    — The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) December 22, 2016"

Who's more the traitor?  The democrats, who are fairly open at the point about their insanity, or the RINOs who pretend to be conservative?

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/01/10/tbh-this-makes-mitt-romney-look-really-bad/