AKA - "A dude"

Re: AKA - "A dude"

The only real question is would you bang it?

Re: AKA - "A dude"

Snær Pîlâjikson
"She also set the world record for bench press (375lb or 26st 11lb) and deadlift (530lb or 37st 12 lb)..."

She/it/whatever does not have the world records for bench press and deadlift.

What the fuck are they talking about?

Ryan Kennelly is recorded as having pressed 1075 lbs (487.6 kg) in 2008 and Žydrūnas Savickas apparently deadlifted 1155 pounds in 2014.

Do they mean with women? If so, they should say at least say that. It makes no sense.

Am I missing something? Is this that weird gynocentric lens again where the lines have to be blurred or overlooked to portray women as "equal" to men in absolutely everything, something that has absolutely nothing to do with reality?

And I know that Wikipedia is not the fount of all knowledge, but even that article (with citations) says this:

"Kuznetsova is open about using anabolic steroids, and also takes estrogen blockers. She has admitted to taking 150 – 200 mg of Primobolan or propionate before competitions, and 20 mg of oxandrolone on training days. She claims she was at one point tempted to also try growth hormones, insulin and peptides, but ultimately decided they were not for her. She claims steroids give professional powerlifters an edge during competitions, and sports she is currently involved in do not require drug tests."

So she is essentially a dude to some extent.

But as for fucking... you know... anything that moves... and a few that don't.

“I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end. All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years, and now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.” - Morrissey

Re: AKA - "A dude"

Kurt Barlow wrote
The only real question is would you bang it?
Pretty sure you have that backwards.
Breivik was right....2083: A European Declaration of Independence

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12164344-2083

Re: AKA - "A dude"

Warpig wrote
Kurt Barlow wrote
The only real question is would you bang it?
Pretty sure you have that backwards.

Meh - we need the dues....

Or dudes as the case may be.

Re: AKA - "A dude"

I LOVE YOU PIG

Re: AKA - "A dude"

Snær Pîlâjikson
Thanks for the wet nightmare fuel.
“I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end. All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years, and now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.” - Morrissey

Re: AKA - "A dude"

Warpig
Have you ever heard of a vomit-laced orgasm?

These...... individuals, look like Camacho with tits.