America can breath easy - Liz Warren is running for President

America can breath easy - Liz Warren is running for President

Don't ya feel safer already?

"Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren announced on Saturday that she is launching an official bid for the presidency in 2020.

     “This is the fight of our lives, the fight to build an America where dreams are possible, an America that works for everyone,” Warren told the crowd during a rally in Lawrence, Massachusetts. “And that is why I stand here today — to declare that I am a candidate for president of the United States.”

No word yet on whether she'll be running as an American indian, or simply as a crazy person.  Beyond the idiocy of running at all - she can't even win her own primary much less beat Trump - to announce on a frigid Saturday in Feb prolly won't garner her the giant headlines she'd hope for.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/09/elizabeth-warren-president-2020-2/

Re: America can breath easy - Liz Warren is running for President

I feel safe alright, I feel safe that Trump is going to win easily in 2020.