Another example of how you get Trump

"Comedienne Issues The Vilest Tweet Ever About Babies

On Thursday afternoon, a supposed comedienne issued a tweet that was obviously meant for shock value, but was also a litmus test for abortion supporters to see how radical they are.

Marcella Arguello wrote:

“I hate when people tell me to have a kid because I look good holding a baby. Bitch I look good doing everything because I. Look. Good. In fact you should see me have an abortion - I am BREATHTAKING. Literally I am taking someone’s breath. It’s beautiful.”

So... she's not insane?  Wow, talk about stupid.  One thing you have to give Trump, he's exposing the crazy & evil at unprecedented levels.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42017/comedienne-issues-vilest-tweet-ever-about-babies-hank-berrien

Re: Another example of how you get Trump

All for Moloch.
"You wanna be a witch? Then burn."

Re: Another example of how you get Trump

But remember, they're still your betters peon.