Atlantic writer Jemele Hill dreams of Trump being murdered

Atlantic writer Jemele Hill dreams of Trump being murdered

This post was updated on .
No wonder ESPN ratings went into the shitter.... and why no one give two fucks bout The Atlantic:

"During President Donald Trump's State of the Union Address, former ESPN employee Jemele Hill seemingly fantasized about the assassination of the President, tweeting the idea of Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez creating a distraction by using a phrase associated with the assassination of Malcom X.

Responding to a Twitter user who wrote, "please let @AOC yell out, 'whose mans is this,'” Hill wrote in the now-deleted tweet, "Nah, she gotta hell: GETCHO HAND OUT MY POCKET."

Hill was referencing the commotion before the murder of Malcolm X. As noted by The Federalist, "The phrase 'Get your hand outta my pocket!' was the same one yelled in the Manhattan Audubon Ballroom in 1965 as a distraction before the murder of Malcolm X. As the room tried to quell the commotion, another man rushed forward and shot Malcolm X in the chest."

Hill, who now works at The Atlantic, deleted the tweet after severe backlash."
-------------------------------

That'll be one million dollars dummy.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43144/see-it-jemele-hills-now-deleted-tweet-fantasizing-amanda-prestigiacomo

Re: Atlantic writer Jemele Hill dreams of Trump being murdered

Oppsy:

"On Tuesday night, former ESPN host and current Atlantic writer Jemele Hill, tweeted an assassination reference during President Trump’s State of the Union Address. On Wednesday, we found out the Secret Service is “aware” of Hill’s tweet, and stands by their obligation to “investigate all threats related to our protectees.”

“While the Secret Service is aware of the subject’s comments, we cannot confirm or comment on the absence or existence of specific investigations. We can say, however, the Secret Service investigates all threats related to our protectees,” the Secret Service told the Washington Examiner in an email."

But she pulled her tweet - shouldn't that be enough?!?  Also, Twitter is banni---- I can't even finish it.

Of course they're not banning a liberal for joking about killing the President of the United States during the State of the Union.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/02/07/secret-service-aware-of-former-espn-host-jemele-hills-assassination-tweet/

Re: Atlantic writer Jemele Hill dreams of Trump being murdered

I wonder how her syrup business is going?