Buck-toothed-Bolshevik after Pelosi

Oh, the sweet irony of this:

"Ocasio-Cortez Joins Crowd of Youth Protesters at Nancy Pelosi’s Office

Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio Cortez joined more than 200 youth activists in storming the office of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Tuesday morning in order to get her to act on climate change."
----------------------

The radioactive stupid levels nearly measurable.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/13/ocasio-cortez-joins-crowd-of-youth-protesters-at-nancy-pelosis-office/

Re: Buck-toothed-Bolshevik after Pelosi

Thank Christ they're so abysmally stupid.

Re: Buck-toothed-Bolshevik after Pelosi

Unfortunately, they control the House, and a great many state positions.

Re: Buck-toothed-Bolshevik after Pelosi

Warpig wrote
Thank Christ they're so abysmally stupid.
BUT, on the other hand, they're so very attractive and sane looking!

Re: Buck-toothed-Bolshevik after Pelosi

Sane....yeah....that's uh, that's the first thing I thought too.

Re: Buck-toothed-Bolshevik after Pelosi

STUPID: THE MOTION PICTURE continued today:

"Ocasio-Cortez Demands 100% Renewable Energy in 10 Years

U.S. Representative-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is demanding that the U.S. commit to shifting 100% of its energy consumption to renewable energy in ten years as part of a “Green New Deal” she is demanding party leaders support."

And I demand that democrats be rational.  I guess we'll both be disappointed in 10 years.

https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2018/11/15/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-demands-100-percent-renewable-energy-in-10-years-in-green-new-deal/

Re: Buck-toothed-Bolshevik after Pelosi