China's conquest of the dark continent.

Well under way....

....Africa will scream for the colonists to return.

(The YouTuber is kind of annoying, but the info is super-solid)

"You wanna be a witch? Then burn."

Re: China's conquest of the dark continent.

Oh, it's hardly secret.  One of you guys posted a video where the Chinese are bitching about how lazy the S African blacks were/are.

The more interesting question is why they are there.  Purely military?  Purely economics?  Both?

Re: China's conquest of the dark continent.

Resources.

Metals, oil, you name it.

And of course, the cape.

The cape is the front door to the Atlantic for the Chinese navy.
"You wanna be a witch? Then burn."

Re: China's conquest of the dark continent.

Warpig wrote
The cape is the front door to the Atlantic for the Chinese navy.
I just threw up in my mouth a little.  Somehow, I think we can rule out the Chinese "navy" being much of a threat.

No, it's more economic then anything I suppose.

Re: China's conquest of the dark continent.

Today.

Mind you, these cats want to run the show.

They're making moves like they mean it.
"You wanna be a witch? Then burn."