Cortez compares America's founding to Nazi Germany

Cortez compares America's founding to Nazi Germany

A basket of dumb so deep, we may never reach bottom:

"It’s important to tell the story of where we’ve been and what others are doing as well because we look at, for example, Germany, and how they’ve been able or they’re attempt to try to heal after the Holocaust.

Germany paid reparations and they went through that process and they had that truth-telling process. And until America tells the truth about itself, we’re not going to heal.”

So, to be clear, you're now a representative in a government that is deserving of the same treatment post WWII Germany got?

Gee you're dumb.  Dangerously stupid.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/22/ocasio-cortez-reparations-germany/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Re: Cortez compares America's founding to Nazi Germany

And an asshole.

She literally has no fucking idea what she's talking about.

She just opens her hole, and bullshit spews forth like a broken sewer line.