Coulter blasts Trump on (lack of) wall

This post was updated on .
Yikes:

"For those of us who were ecstatic the night Donald Trump was elected president, who watch election night videos over and over again, it used to be easy to defend him against the charge that he is just a BS-ing con man who would say anything to get elected.

It’s getting harder.

Trump was our last chance. But he’s spent two years not building the wall, not deporting illegals — “INCREDIBLE KIDS!” — and not ending the anchor baby scam.

Within 10 seconds of Trump’s leaving office, there will be no evidence that he was ever president. Laws will be changed, executive orders rescinded, treaties re-written and courts packed.

Trump will leave no legacy at all. Only a wall is forever.

We had no choice. No one else was promising to save America.

“On day one, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful southern border wall. We will use the best technology, including above- and below-ground sensors, that’s the tunnels. Remember that: above and below. Towers, aerial surveillance and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels and keep out criminal cartels …” –Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump

But then he signed a spending bill expressly prohibiting him from building any part of the wall.

“I will never sign another bill like this again. I’m not going to do it again.” — President Trump, after signing a spending bill that blocked any funding for a wall.

Today, eight months later, Trump is about to sign another spending bill that will give him no money for the wall.

Anyone want to bet me that he won’t?

So much for the world’s greatest negotiator.  Trump will leave no legacy whatsoever. Without a wall, he will only be remembered as a small cartoon figure who briefly inflamed and amused the rabble."

Well, she has a point.  While President's aren't supposed to spend money without congress, of course they do.  Obama's Presidency littered with examples... but so are all other modern Presidents.

And more to the point, Trump is the one signing spending bills that manage to not make due with the $4 trillion in taxes raised last year, but rather one requiring another half trillion in addition.  All without building very much at all, much less a wall.

While it's not as bad as Obama's $1 trillion plus a year addition to the debt, that ain't exactly saying much.

Coulter's dead wrong when she says that the wall is the primary reason why Trump got elected - it's nowhere near the first thing on people's minds in the midwest or east coast - but it has become obvious that it's a problem whose time has come to be solved.

And tweets won't do it.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/11/28/ann-coulter-trumps-great-wall-becomes-trumps-great-stall/

Re: Coulter blasts Trump on (lack of) wall

This prolly won't help Ann's opinion much....

"Trump Pushes for Only One Fifth of Border Wall Funding

President Trump is pushing the Republican-controlled Congress to approve only a fifth of the money needed to build his $25 billion border wall, all of which is currently tied to a slew of open borders provisions.

Over the course of the Politico interview, Trump does not make clear whether or not he would be willing to sign off on a number of open borders provisions in order to secure the $5 billion in border wall funding.

As Breitbart News has chronicled, the current DHS spending package ties $5 billion in border wall funds to a variety of cheap-labor giveaways to the big business lobby, the outsourcing industry, and the open borders lobby, including:

    A quasi-amnesty for DACA illegal aliens
    A revival of Obama’s catch and release policy
    A right to migrate for all foreign nationals claiming to flee gang violence or domestic abuse
    A green card giveaway for at least 200,000 Indian nationals
    A tripling of the H-2B visa program to further outsource American jobs
    An expansion of the H-2A visa program to allow farmers to import more foreign workers"

So.... fail?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/28/trump-pushes-for-only-one-fifth-of-border-wall-funding/

Re: Coulter blasts Trump on (lack of) wall

It's only a fail if he signs the shit.

He held firm at the border with this caravan nonsense, hopefully he won't sign any of that bullshit.

We'll see.

Re: Coulter blasts Trump on (lack of) wall

Exclusive–Ann Coulter: GOP ‘at Point of Extinction’ Due to Mass Immigration

New York Times best-selling author and populist conservative columnist Ann Coulter says the Republican Party is “just at the point of extinction without a shot” due to mass illegal and legal immigration to the country that continues importing more than 1.5 million immigrants a year.
In an interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Daily, Coulter told Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow that the United States — due to mass immigration and rapid demographic shifts — will be electorally dominated by Democrats indefinitely in “about five more years,” calling Trump “the last Republican president.”

I have very little hope for the country. It’s going to be bad, it’s going to be Brazil first, we’re about to lose Texas and Florida. Those elections were razor thin. And every day, more and more immigrants turn 18 and start voting, canceling out all your votes. It’s about five more years, Trump will be the last Republican president. [Emphasis added]

While Coulter blasted Trump’s record on immigration thus far, noting that a border wall still has not been built and the president has yet to sign an executive order ending the country’s anchor baby policy, she also took a shot at “idiot Republicans” who have yet to acknowledge the immigration crisis facing the nation.

They’ve been bragging about ‘Ha ha ha, we changed the demographics!’ And idiot Republicans are running around arguing about the import-export bank or even abortion. Look abortion is important, [but] you lose everything conservatives, whatever you think is the most important issue, gun rights, abortion, anything the Supreme Court does, anything the Congress does. If you never have another Republican president, nor — I might add — another Republican Senate or House, I mean the demographics that changed … have already flipped California, are about to flip Texas and Florida and various other states, smaller states … we’re just at the point of extinction without a shot. [Emphasis added]

All of our votes are being canceled out by immigrants, 80 percent of whom block vote for the Democrats. [Emphasis added]

Well, I wish I could argue with her.