DAY OF VICTORY part duex

TWO years ago tomorrow I was one of the few people willing to guarantee DJT's victory.  Many hoped, yes, but few would lock it down.

Thus is it is with that pedigree that I make this prediction - we win.  How come so sure?  Let me show you....

1.  GOP will add seats in the Senate.  North Dakota all but a guaranteed flip, and Michigan might go.  Despite tens of millions of Hollywood bucks, Cruz will retain Texas.  The higher up on the political totem pole you go, the weaker the democrat bench is.  Thus, they are highly vulnerable in the Senate.

2.  The democrats may not win back the House.  If that happens, they are done as a major political party in this country without a major shakeup/bloodletting.  They've swung way too far off of center, and American politics generally doesn't like that.  The economy is the best in nearly 3 generations, and people - get this - don't think Obama had a thing to do with it.  And of course, despite democrat hysterics, nowhere's worried about not letting in thousands of unvetted foreigners without so much as getting their names down.

3.  All that said, the dems will likely win back the house, albeit by a smaller margin then they'd like.  Well, how's that victory?  A dem win means this country will face 2 years of them trying to impeach Trump, which I'm guessing will end up being the last straw for many - including a lot of democrats - as people have long ago grown tired of the dog and pony show.  Mueller's 2 plus year "investigation" will come up with nothing... which will make the impeachment led by Maxine "polluted" Waters all the more silly.

Best of all, if the succeed in impeaching Trump, it means Pence - who has wisely stayed quiet this past 2 years - will become President, something I don't think our betters have thought much about.

In other words, if we win, we win.  If they win, we still win.  All in all, I think you'll far less GOP losses then the dems saw under Barry by comparable period.

Re: DAY OF VICTORY part duex

Re: DAY OF VICTORY part duex

Re: DAY OF VICTORY part duex

"Polls" long ago proved that they are wishful thinking leftist propaganda arms, and nothing more.

They have gotten so bad that they'll even lie in democrat primaries.  Perhaps the best example of this is that the polls had Hillary beating Bernie in Michigan in '16 by twenty-one points in the last poll before the election.

She lost by two.

This was the headline the next day:
"Bernie Sanders beats Hillary Clinton in stunning Michigan primary upset. Bernie Sanders pulled off his biggest win of the Democratic presidential race on Tuesday, defeating Hillary Clinton in the Michigan primary"

Indeed, the polls were so epically wrong that a google search reveals the usual left "news" outlets running for cover.  Shockingly, none of them admitted that the polls were wrong because there is no meaningful polling done - it's all just wishful thinking.  And Hillary was ordained to be the winner.  The scenario of course repeated itself in the general.

Look, the odds favor the dems for one simple reason - in non-Presidental elections, the party in power nearly always suffers.  But relying on polls at this for anything other then comic effect is ridiculous.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/08/bernie-sanders-wins-michigan-primary-hillary-clinton

Re: DAY OF VICTORY part duex

One other aspect if the if they win we actually win scenario is that if they do win, won't that pretty much use up their rage at Trump winning?  The entire theme of their campaign has been that of a revenge tour... thus a win equals revenge.

They do realize the next presidential election is now 2 years away, right?

Re: DAY OF VICTORY part duex

Voted!

I love our country.