Democrat reveals names of rape victims w/o permission

Democrat reveals names of rape victims w/o permission

If you want to see a full-on political bed shitting, I give you  democrat Sen. Heidi Heitkamp:

"Group of Women Shocked Heitkamp Campaign ID'd Them as Sexual Assault Survivors Without Permission

We are here to let you know that you are wrong -- this is not 'a movement toward victimization' it's about being a survivor," the ad reads. "We are here to let you know that we have all suffered from domestic violence, sexual assault, or rape -- and that yes, we expect somebody to believe us when we say it. Because it happened."

At the bottom of the letter is a long list of North Dakotan women who are identified as sexual assault survivors. However, some of the women named in the ad say the campaign did not seek their permission.

"A lot of these people listed, including me, did not give anyone permission for our names to be posted," Kady Miller wrote on Facebook. "I don't even support Heidi Heitkamp and I am not a domestic abuse survivor."

"This is completely unprofessional," commenter Keeley Beck, who also found her name on Heitkamp's list, wrote. "I want justice," she added. "For myself and others who were illegally used and taken advantage of for corrupt, infactual, political propaganda."

Another women wrote on Facebook that she was "disgusted" and "furious" to see her name in the ad.
"
---------------------------------------

Shut up rape victims, the democrats got elections to win!

Who cares if she published the names without asking the victims if this free advertisement to the entire world that they were raped was wanted or not?  Who cares if this was a bald-faced attempt to make hay off of the Kavanaugh hearings (as stupid as that is)?  She needs to win!

Speaking of which, the article (from what looks to be a liberal paper) ends simply by saying:

"Heitkamp is currently trailing Cramer by an average of 9 points."

I'm guessing that number's about to look a lot worse.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/10/16/group-of-women-shocked-heitkamp-idd-them-as-sexual-assault-survivors-without-permission-n2528908

Re: Democrat reveals names of rape victims w/o permission

Dude, they are getting ready to lose, and I mean historically lose hard.

There's not going to be a Blue Wave dude, there's going to be a red tsunami.

The Democrats are finished as a party dude, it is over.

Re: Democrat reveals names of rape victims w/o permission

This post was updated on .
Warpig wrote
The Democrats are finished as a party dude, it is over.
If they do not re-take the House, that may well be true.  They lost over 1200 seats during Barry's time in the center chair, the biggest of which was Hillary "what's Chinese for treason?" Clinton.

Now, I think they will re-take the House, albeit barely.  But even if they do, that should be of little consequence to the few sane people left in the party - impeaching Trump/Kavanaugh/Frosty the Snowman (for being white) can only bring further ruination upon them.

Think about what a bag of shit this dem from Dakota is - without even bothering to pick up a phone to ask them if it would be cool - she outted these women as victims purely as a means to winning her election.

In other words, a perfect encapsulation of the power mad hypocritical nutjobs who populate the democrat party right now.