Democrats waving the white flag already?

Democrats waving the white flag already?

http://theweek.com/speedreads/802785/former-hillary-clinton-adviser-says-theres-chance-run-2020

A former Hillary Clinton adviser says there's a chance she will run in 2020

Ready to go through the 2016 election all over again?

Philippe Reines, who worked for Hillary Clinton going back to 2002 and was her senior adviser at the State Department, made the argument to Politico Friday that the former Democratic nominee might actually be the party's best hope for defeating Trump in 2020. He said no other Democrat has "anywhere near a base of 32 million people," especially not Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) or Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). The party, he feels, shouldn't dismiss her as a failed candidate because she's "smarter" and "tougher" than most, and she "could raise money easier than most."

But it doesn't sound like this is just wishful thinking on his part. He really thinks it could happen, saying the chances of Clinton running in 2020 are "not zero.”

Publicly, Clinton has said she will not run again, but Reines doesn't sound so sure she'll keep her word on that. Politico explored Clinton's careful re-entry into the political arena, noting that she's going on tour with former President Bill Clinton this fall and has reportedly even called up journalists who cover the White House to put out "the occasional feeler."

Despite her non-zero interest in public office, her favorability is even lower than it was in 2016. A recent Gallup poll found that Clinton is now polling at 36 percent — five points lower than President Trump. Read more about her political future at Politico. Brendan Morrow

Re: Democrats waving the white flag already?

I already have several bets in place to this effect.

Please run Hillary - America needs you!  (to fail again)

Re: Democrats waving the white flag already?

He said no other Democrat has "anywhere near a base of 32 million people," especially not Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) or Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

Dude, they have NOBODY.

They have NOTHING.

She will DIE on the campaign trail, man.

Beto O'Rourke?

Please.

Re: Democrats waving the white flag already?

Warpig wrote
Beto O'Rourke?

Please.

Why not?  He won't be busy doing anything else (you know, 'cause Fat Dracula is gonna crush him)....

Re: Democrats waving the white flag already?

Um, excuse me, I think you mean "The Zodiac".

Re: Democrats waving the white flag already?

Sorry.

Re: Democrats waving the white flag already?

Snær Pîlâjikson
Warpig wrote
A recent Gallup poll found that Clinton is now polling at 36 percent
Holy shit.

A whole 36% of the U.S. are NPC's?

There aren't enough helicopters.
The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.