Dems nominate Pelosi for speaker

This post was updated on .
Strong work dems.  The best aspect of the laughable story so far:

"Adam Schiff wept as he helped nominate Pelosi for speaker, per sources"

BAWHAHAHAHA.  I mean yeah, you have to love a party that nominates a 78 year old senile billionaire as speaker, while a grown man weeps when he votes for her.

What could possibly be better for the middle class and poor black folks?  I mean beside everyone.

Best.  Speaker.  Eva.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/28/democrats-nominate-nancy-pelosi-house-speaker/

Re: Dems nominate Pelosi for speaker

I couldn't be happier, she's the perfect tonic for what ails the party.

I'm sure she'll pull all the youngsters and minority mutineers in and square all of that away, then it's smooth sailing!

As a white, wealthy woman who's never actually had to work, she has a lot in common with the peasants she represents.