Dems try to eliminate electoral college

Because they hate America:

"Nolte: Tyrannical Democrats Introduce Bill to Kill Electoral College

Desperate to bring the Tyranny of the Majority to our representative democracy, on the first day Democrats assumed control of the House of Representatives, Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) submitted a bill to kill the electoral college.

“In two presidential elections since 2000, including the most recent one in which Hillary Clinton won 2.8 million more votes than her opponent, the winner of the popular vote did not win the election because of the distorting effect of the outdated Electoral College,” Cohen said in a press release. “Americans expect and deserve the winner of the popular vote to win office. More than a century ago, we amended our Constitution to provide for the direct election of U.S. Senators. It is past time to directly elect our President and Vice President.”

The level of dumb so immense with this latest batch of dems, one wonders how they can walk and breath at the same time.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/04/nolte-tyrannical-democrats-introduce-bill-to-kill-electoral-college/

Re: Dems try to eliminate electoral college

Keep showing your hands, scumbags.

We knew all along, you're just confirming it.

Re: Dems try to eliminate electoral college

Snær Pîlâjikson
The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.