Feminists Want to Eliminate Juries in Rape Trials

Feminists Want to Eliminate Juries in Rape Trials

Snær Pîlâjikson
This post was updated on .
When will men finally use their pimp hand against these cunts and manginas?

It's very clear now. Giving women "rights" was obviously a mistake. The experiment has a century of failure behind it. How many rights will they take from men, especially the ones NOT at the very top of the food chain, before we listen to Nancy Reagan and JUST SAY NO? Probably only when the men at the very top of the food chain no longer have confidence in their dominance of the situation, but I'm not even sure of that. When will "domestic violence" cases go back to being tried in criminal courts instead of the feminist-controlled civil court known as "family court?" When will PragerU make a video about it? When will we take our balls back?

There has got to be a breaking point. Maybe this is it, but I doubt it.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/21/juries-rape-trials-myths-justice

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.

Re: Feminists Want to Eliminate Juries in Rape Trials

Re: Feminists Want to Eliminate Juries in Rape Trials

Snær Pîlâjikson
Let me be clear, women aren't really the problem here. They're akin to children and largely can't help it. It's the weak-willed men without the vision and sanity to say no women and not let them steer the ship into and iceberg that are the problem. Correcting that is really the only hope if there's any hope at all, but again that's also doubtful. Maybe men can't help themselves either and we're fucked.

Okay, I'm totally black pilled again.