Former Soros fund manager sued 4 rape

Don't worry scro - I'm sure Slate Magazine will defend you to the hilt whilst NBC, the New York Times will ignore it completely ('cause if they don't report it, it's like it never happened!):

"A former portfolio manager for an investment fund founded by financier George Soros sexually abused women at a Manhattan penthouse dungeon, according to a $27 million Brooklyn federal suit....

The three unidentified plaintiffs in the case — including two Playboy Playmates — claim the married father raped and beat them to the point that they needed extensive medical attention, court papers say.

At the $8 million penthouse, they were shown to a side room featuring ropes, chains and sex toys along with other BDSM equipment....

"I'm going to rape you like I rape my daughter," Rubin barked during one of the alleged assaults.

In one session, he beat one of the women’s "breasts so badly that her right implant flipped," the papers state.

The former Bear Stearns trader paid her $20,000 to repair the damage.

One plaintiff was tied up, gagged and shocked with a cattle prod in her groin before Rubin allegedly raped her, according to the filing."

Stay classy leftist maniacs, stay classy.

http://nypost.com/2017/11/03/portfolio-manager-accused-of-raping-beating-women-in-penthouse-dungeon/