GDP at 3% or better for 2nd straight quarter

GDP at 3% or better for 2nd straight quarter

DESPITE 2 devastating hurricanes and a massive fire, the economy has kept up its revival under Donald Trump, reaching 3% or better growth in GDP for the second straight quarter.

Original predictions by "learned" people at it at 2.5% - meaning the economy is truly rebounding (and economists predictions are worth about as much as used cat litter).

All of this notable of course because of just how bad Barry's leadership crashed the economy on the rocks.  Under Obama, the economy never once reached 3% growth, despite raising more debt then all previous administrations combined, yet it's now happened in 2 of 3 quarters of Trump's Presidency.

Anyone tired of all that winning yet?  I see no hands raised.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/27/first-reading-on-third-quarter-gdp-up-3-point-0-percent-vs-2-point-5-percent-rise-expected.html

Re: GDP at 3% or better for 2nd straight quarter

Warpig
Impeach him immediately!

Or something!

Re: GDP at 3% or better for 2nd straight quarter

Snær Pîlâjikson
When the bubble pops, or at the very least a major correction occurs, it could be a major challenge, one that might further exacerbate our massive political divide.
“I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end. All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years, and now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.” - Morrissey

Re: GDP at 3% or better for 2nd straight quarter

God I hope so we'll get rid of all the bad blood. Kind of like when the five families went to war The Godfather.
Breivik was right....2083: A European Declaration of Independence

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12164344-2083

Re: GDP at 3% or better for 2nd straight quarter

And the 3rd quarter GDP just been adjusted up to 3.3%:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-29/u-s-third-quarter-growth-revised-up-to-3-3-three-year-high

Bloomberg tried desperately to throw cold water on the news...

"While the revised growth rate is in line with President Donald Trump’s goal, economists generally see such a pace as unsustainable and expect growth to slow sometime in 2018."

Let me make a bold prediction that the prediction is full of shit.   Barry's economic shackles are off and stunningly, the economy's doing better.

As soon as Barrycare dies, watch out.

Re: GDP at 3% or better for 2nd straight quarter

Breivik was right....2083: A European Declaration of Independence

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12164344-2083

Re: GDP at 3% or better for 2nd straight quarter

We've now had over 3% GDP growth in three consecutive quarters...

Something Americans have not seen in 12 years.  Odd that Barry was unable to manage a single quarter of 3% growth in eight years while the Donald has done it 3 times in his first year.

Huh.  Winning, it sure sucks.

Re: GDP at 3% or better for 2nd straight quarter

Snær Pîlâjikson
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/29/politics/trump-economy-poll/index.html
Survey says: This isn't just Obama's economy anymore.
For the first time, voters are now essentially evenly divided on whether President Donald Trump or former President Barack Obama is more responsible for the current state of economy.
“I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end. All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years, and now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.” - Morrissey

Re: GDP at 3% or better for 2nd straight quarter

The only way it's Barry's economy are the negative aspects - the regs that haven't been pulled, Barrycare, the left overs in Trump's admin...

Trump wins every debate in 3 years by simply asking, "Are you better now or when Obama was President?".