In shocking news, Hillary wants to be President

In shocking news, Hillary wants to be President

I've been saying since the last time she got her ass kicked that the most-qualified-ever would run again for President, even taking a couple of bets with suckers.

I say suckers, because of course she's going to run again - she's bat shit crazy.

Which is why today's headline reading "Hillary: ‘Well I’d Like To Be President’" comes as no shock....

"Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton professed her wish to be president of the United States in confused signaling over whether she will make another run for The White House, in a conference Friday.

Clinton was pressed on whether she would run again in 2020 to which she replied, “No…..no.” Clinton’s interviewer picked up on the momentary delay saying, “that was a pause,” prompting the former secretary of state to declare, “well, I’d like to be president. I think, hopefully, when we have a Democrat in the Oval Office in January of 2021, there’s going to be so much work to be done.”
------------------------------

Come on dems, you can do it!   Break that glass ceiling and be the first party to nominate the same loser gin-soaked nutjob 2 straight elections in a row!

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/29/hillary-clinton-would-like-to-be-president/

Re: In shocking news, Hillary wants to be President

So....like everything else in her life, she wants the presidency handed to her?

Like, she wants to be appointed president?

What a lazy, crazy bitch.

That's what a life of men handing you things (for some reason) will do for you.

Back to hell, Queen Lich!

Re: In shocking news, Hillary wants to be President

The Wall St Journal today:

"Hillary Will Run Again
Reinventing herself as a liberal firebrand, Mrs. Clinton will easily capture the 2020 nomination.

Get ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0. More than 30 years in the making, this new version of Mrs. Clinton, when she runs for president in 2020, will come full circle—back to the universal-health-care-promoting progressive firebrand of 1994. True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House.

Expect Hillary 4.0 to come out swinging. She has decisively to win those Iowa caucus-goers who have never warmed up to her. They will see her now as strong, partisan, left-leaning and all-Democrat—the one with the guts, experience and steely-eyed determination to defeat Mr. Trump. She has had two years to go over what she did wrong and how to take him on again."
-----------------------------------

Whether or not this is wishful thinking from the nominally conservative WSJ is anyone's guess, but we can hope....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-will-run-again-1541963599

Re: In shocking news, Hillary wants to be President

Oh it's already in the bag dude, the article is absolutely correct. Hillary Clinton will run for president again in 2020.

Book it.

Unless she has horrible accident or something.

Re: In shocking news, Hillary wants to be President

She prolly shouldn't fly Haiwatha Air.....

Re: In shocking news, Hillary wants to be President

Re: In shocking news, Hillary wants to be President

And as yours truly predicted almost 2 years ago, those dreaded two words are coming closer to reality:

"Clinton is telling people that she's not closing the doors to the idea of running in 2020," Zeleny said. "I'm told by three people that as recently as this week, she was telling people that look, given all this news from the indictments, particularly the Roger Stone indictment, she talked to several people, saying 'look, I'm not closing the doors to this.'"

Still, Zeleny said, "it does not mean that there's a campaign-in-waiting, or a plan in the works." And one close Clinton friend told Zeleny "it would surprise me greatly if she actually did it."

"Most losing presidential candidates never totally close the doors to running for president" again, Zeleny said. "But I think we have to at least leave our mind open to the possibility that she is still talking about it. She wants to take on Trump. Could she win a Democratic primary to do it? I don't know the answer to that."
----------------------------------

Did I say dreaded?  'Cause I meant to say hilarious.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/27/politics/inside-politics-forecast-cnntv/index.html.

Re: In shocking news, Hillary wants to be President

Sure she'll run.

Kamala Harris will change her mind and drop out.

Bernie Sanders will get 'depressed' or die of 'natural causes'.

The rest of the hopefuls will simply wither away.

Schultz is already being destroyed by the Democrats while the Republicans simply ignore him.

So, back to the question from before: Who else do they have?

AOC?  She's going to get primaried right out of the party.

She's a bit 'uppity' for the power elite in the DNC.

Re: In shocking news, Hillary wants to be President

Biden is there only real chance.... but he's just a little too "handsy" in this era of metoo....