Jim Acosta Explains the urgent need for a wall.

Jim Acosta Explains the urgent need for a wall.

Meanwhile, Jim also appeared in court as a defense attorney:

Re: Jim Acosta Explains the urgent need for a wall.

TuCa killing it.

And in a related story....

"CNN asked a local news station to provide a reporter to give their local perspective on the border.

When KUSI News responded and provided them with a reporter who had done extensive reporting on the wall and how it’s been effective, CNN changed their mind.

"KUSI offered our own Dan Plante, who has reported dozens of times on the border, including one story from 2016 that was retweeted by former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, and posted on DrudgeReport.com," it continues while linking to a border fence tour report.

"We believe CNN declined a report from KUSI because we informed them that most Border Patrol Agents we have spoken to told us the barrier does in fact work," it concludes. "We have continuously been told by Border Patrol Agents that the barrier along the Southern border helps prevent illegal entries, drugs, and weapons from entering the United States, and the numbers prove it."

Of all the losing issues for liberals, this might be the craziest and most dangerous one.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/424876-san-diego-tv-station-cnn-declined-our-local-view-because-of-reports-on-wall

Re: Jim Acosta Explains the urgent need for a wall.

Ace of Spades:

"ABC News Was in the Same Area As Jim Accoster, and in the Short Time They Were There, Border Patrol Caught Fifteen Illegal Immigrants Crossing the River to Illegally Enter the US"

While other news groups race to the bottom, CNN proudly maintains their place as the bottom.  How bad is it? It's so bad that even a former CNN reporter is mocking Jim Accost Her for his shameless clickbait hackery and partisanship.

    I am *shocked* that a glib video, customized for re-tweets and filmed in broad daylight along one of the more secure parts of the RGV by a reporter who parachuted in for the day, did not reveal anything dramatic. https://t.co/TgPzMtU8pl
    — Peter Hamby (@PeterHamby) January 10, 2019

And there's this beautiful end of the story:

“Good job yesterday, I appreciate it” Trump tells Jim Acosta yesterday in the Oval office.

Strong work Jim.

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1083825252348686338?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw