Maxine Waters - "Don't watch Trump!"

What a worthless, pathetic, criminal worm this trash is.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-sotu-meltdown-trump-not-worthy-of-being-listened-to-i-hope-people-turn-the-television-off/

MAXINE MELTDOWN! Waters begs Americans to ‘turn the television off’ during Trump SOTU

Maxine Waters doesn’t want to hear what Donald Trump has to say tonight.

The California congresswoman melted down when asked if she would be listening to Trump’s second State of the Union address this evening.

“I don’t even know why he wants to come and give the State of the Union,” Waters huffed to Essence magazine.

“The state of the union under him has not been good,” she claimed, dismissing record low unemployment rates for black Americans and strong economic activity.

“And he has been divisive, and I think he’s putting us all in harm’s way. And so he is not worthy of being listened to,” Waters sneered.

“I don’t know why anybody would want to pay attention to anything that he has to say. He lies over and over again, like I said. 6,000 lies have been documented since he’s been there. I just can’t imagine what he’s going to try and say!” she said.

“But since he is a great liar, he’ll say anything,” and triggered Waters said, “uh, because he’s capable of saying anything without facts, without research. And so, I’m not looking forward to his State of the Union, and I hope people will turn the television off!”

Waters isn’t the only one triggered by Trump.

Last year, Luis Gutierrez, the illegal alien-loving congressman from Illinois, fled the House chamber.

Trump praised the Capitol building, calling it a monument to the American people.

As applause broke out, so did chants of “USA! USA! USA!”

Gutierrez left his seat as several Democrats patted him on the arm as he retreated to a safe space.

Re: Maxine Waters - "Don't watch Trump!"

Man, first Mad Max wants me to attack republicans in restaurants, now she wants me to hide from the TV set too?

Make up your mind Maxy.