Next DNC chair? Crazed dem tears down Cruz signs

Next DNC chair? Crazed dem tears down Cruz signs

Why not?  They're all bat shit crazy:

"Crazed Man Melts Down, Tears Up Ted Cruz Signs in Texas

A crazed man had a meltdown on Monday when he began tearing up several yard signs for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) in Texas on Monday, according a video making the rounds on Facebook.

The viral video, which has gained more than 671,000 views on Facebook as of Thursday afternoon, shows an unidentified man uprooting Cruz for Senate yard signs in the Montrose neighborhood of Houston and tearing them apart before yelling how he hated the Texas Republican.

The encounter began when homeowner Alfred Ramos, who filmed the video, noticed the man reaching for one of his yard signs.

“It is your property? Okay,” the man said, leaving the sign alone, before going across the street and asking if that sign was also on Ramos’ property.

“That’s my neighbor’s property. He’s a gun owner,” Ramos replied.

“I hate Ted Cruz! I hate Ted Cruz!” the man yelled in a demonic sounding voice."
---------------------------------------

This guy is the literal face of the democrat party.  No word on whether or not he'll be arrested for the myriad of crimes he committed, or if he'll be offered a job working for Nancy Pelosi, but suffice it to say that this is how you get Trump.

What a pair him and Liz Warren would make!

Re: Next DNC chair? Crazed dem tears down Cruz signs

Getting a kind of biblical Vibe, isn't it?

Re: Next DNC chair? Crazed dem tears down Cruz signs

Warpig wrote
Getting a kind of biblical Vibe, isn't it?
I don't know about that, but I would say one thing - there is something about Trump that truly makes liberals crazy.  Liz Warren committed political suicide this week purely because of Trump.

It's weird, I'll grant you that.

Re: Next DNC chair? Crazed dem tears down Cruz signs

Re: Next DNC chair? Crazed dem tears down Cruz signs

George Carlin?

Re: Next DNC chair? Crazed dem tears down Cruz signs