October surprise - part duex

A shooting in a synagogue in Pittsburgh has left several dead:

"The man suspected of shooting up a Pittsburgh synagogue Saturday morning, causing multiple fatalities and wounding several others, has been identified as 48-year-old Robert Bowers.

    NEW- law enforcement source confirms to Fox News that Robert Bowers is the suspect in the #synagogueshooting

    — Brooke Singman (@brookefoxnews) October 27, 2018

Before Bowers’ social media accounts were deleted, movie director Robby Starbuck managed to screengrab several Gab and Twitter posts showing the suspected shooter’s hatred of Jews and President Donald Trump."
------------------------------

Naturally, this too is Trump's fault.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/27/robert-bowers-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-suspect/

Re: October surprise - part duex

Well, then we better bury this story quick.

Remember the bomb Story?

What?  Gone already?

Probably because the suspect wasn't "white".

Observe:

CNN:

Re: October surprise - part duex

Warpig wrote
Well, then we better bury this story quick.

Remember the bomb Story?

What?  Gone already?

Probably because the suspect wasn't "white".

Or involving actual bombs.