Oh Liz

This post was updated on .
Beyond the fact that for her entire professional life she used a lie to further herself, beyond the fact that she, for reasons still not explained, she chose to release results proving that she had been lying for decades, and beyond the fact that her policies are border-line retarded (as in only a truly retarded person could think they would be of benefit), on New Year's Ever she chose to release a video of her cooking in her kitchen.

You know, like real people do.

Well, kinda.

She talked about beer the way a person form Mars just landing on earth, simultaneously condescending and tone-deaf, one eagle-eyed person could not help but notice an odd curio on her cupboard:

If that looks a lot like an old racist figure of a black person from the South to you, you probably have eyes that work.

Even if it is merely a tea pot that looks a lot like a racist bit of history, it is yet another massive unforced error by Warren, one that the likes of Hillary et al surely will not forget should they ever need to drag it out.  I can't remember, even from reading history, a person so prone to destroy themselves years before a vote is ever cast.

Re: Oh Liz

Snær Pîlâjikson
Did we somehow trigger all these kitchen videos from the Democrat presidential candidates?

Or maybe it was retrocausality somehow, and they triggered our kitchen video to be made two weeks in the past.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3k9m95/want-to-be-president-show-us-your-fucking-kitchen

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made." - John F. Kennedy

Re: Oh Liz

Sorry.

Re: Oh Liz

...And another sign that maybe old lying Liz ain't ready for prime time:

"Elizabeth Warren undoubtedly needed another beer after she suffered technical difficulties during her Iowa campaign debut.

The far-left Massachusetts senator was holding an event at a Council Bluffs bar, The Gathering Room, on Friday night.

About 5 minutes into her 30-minute appearance, the lights went noticeably dark and the microphone stopped working.

Warren was railing on about “corruption” in politics when suddenly there was a pop sound, the lights dimmed and her microphone stopped working.

She stretched out her arms, unsure what to do.

She continued talking without the microphone to the room that reportedly holds about 150 people.

“Can’t hear you!” someone shouted.

“I know, I’m doing my best,” Warren responded, asking if anybody could help with the “tech”. She asked in vain if somebody had another mic.

People who couldn’t hear her could be heard chatting among themselves.

More than 5 minutes into the ordeal, Warren was unaware that the mic started working."

Maybe for the best- her voice is perhaps even more grating then Hillary's.  Poor butterfly.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/lights-out-tech-malfunctions-mar-elizabeth-warren-iowa-debut/