Old failure complains about winner

"Former President Barack Obama derided the deployment of thousands of active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border as a “political stunt” by the Trump administration, as Obama rallied for Florida Democrats and found himself repeatedly heckled by protesters on Friday afternoon.

“Obama calls troop deployment to border a ‘political stunt’

They're telling you the existential threat to America is a bunch of poor refugees a thousand miles away,” Obama said of Republicans, referencing the caravan of an estimated 4,000 Central American migrants headed toward the United States.

“They're even taking our brave troops away from their families for a political stunt at the border,” Obama added. “The men and women of our military deserve better than that. So they're just constant fear mongering to distract from the record.”

Says the guys who tried giving ISIS access to our air force.  The guy who hit a "reset" button with Russia.  Says the guy who ran missiles through the Benghazi embassy.... then blamed the subsequent attack on a youtube video,  over dead GIs.  A man who did nothing while Iran armed N Korea with a nuke.  Who told us that Obamacare would make medicine cheaper and better.

We should totally believe him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-calls-troop-deployment-to-border-a-political-stunt