Peak Nazi

Re: Peak Nazi

He's kinda like Michael Palin's younger, less funny, brother.

Re: Peak Nazi

Well come on, they're only allowed to be SO funny, man.

I mean, he's funny, but he's not pre-1984 funny.  Let's be real now.

Re: Peak Nazi

He needs more focus powder.

Re: Peak Nazi

Don't we all?

Re: Peak Nazi

Snær Pîlâjikson
You only posted this because you're a Nazi.

The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.

Re: Peak Nazi

Snær Pîlâjikson wrote
You only posted this because you're a Nazi.
True story.  Pig's as Nazi as they come.  I mean, not as much as Trump, but close.  Very close.

Re: Peak Nazi

Hey, I'm only into it for the style, I mean look at the uniforms!

Re: Peak Nazi

Snær Pîlâjikson
For me, it's more about the blood and soil.

The spiffy Hugo Boss uniforms are just a bonus.
The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.

Re: Peak Nazi

Dress for the job you want.