Peak Nazi

Re: Peak Nazi

He's kinda like Michael Palin's younger, less funny, brother.

Re: Peak Nazi

Well come on, they're only allowed to be SO funny, man.

I mean, he's funny, but he's not pre-1984 funny.  Let's be real now.

Re: Peak Nazi

He needs more focus powder.

Re: Peak Nazi

Don't we all?

Re: Peak Nazi

Snær Pîlâjikson
You only posted this because you're a Nazi.

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made." - John F. Kennedy

Re: Peak Nazi

Snær Pîlâjikson wrote
You only posted this because you're a Nazi.
True story.  Pig's as Nazi as they come.  I mean, not as much as Trump, but close.  Very close.

Re: Peak Nazi

Hey, I'm only into it for the style, I mean look at the uniforms!

Re: Peak Nazi

Snær Pîlâjikson
For me, it's more about the blood and soil.

The spiffy Hugo Boss uniforms are just a bonus.
"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made." - John F. Kennedy

Re: Peak Nazi

Dress for the job you want.