Porn lawyer not running for Prez; Biden is (maybe)

Porn lawyer not running for Prez; Biden is (maybe)

This post was updated on .
Keeping us exactly 1 step away from IDIOCRACY.  Trump must be so relieved that he doesn't have to beat Aventti... again:

"I do not make this decision lightly -- I make it out of respect for my family," laweyr for Stormy Daniels Michael Avenatti said Tuesday in a statement. "But for their concerns, I would run."
------------------------------

Well, that and the fact that not even democrats would have you.

In other news featuring creepy guys, Joe "My, how your niece has grown" Biden says he is the "most qualified person in the country to be president."

The Delaware native said his decision about a bid for the White House is coming in the next six weeks to two months. Biden's aides confirmed to ABC News that he thinks the most pressing issues the nation faces now -- foreign policy and helping the middle class -- are "in his wheelhouse."

"I know, as I said, that I'm called middle-class Joe," Biden said at an October rally for the midterms.

Well, I suppose if you call yourself that Joe, it's cool. But everyone else calls you "loser" or "get your hands off of my wife/daughter/grand daughter/maid," or simply "creepy Joe".

Being a creepy weirdo naturally makes him a front runner for democrats

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/12/04/michael-avenatti-stormy-daniels-trump-2020/2204444002/

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/vice-president-joe-biden-thinks-qualified-run-president/story?id=59600008

Re: Porn lawyer not running for Prez; Biden is (maybe)

If you wrote this up as a screenplay, nobody would ever believe this was possible. What a cast of characters, and you seeing it play out in front of you in real life.