Racist, rapist, baby killing Virginia democrats in more hot water

12

Racist, rapist, baby killing Virginia democrats in more hot water

This post was updated on .
It's an unmitigated disaster for the democrat party as Virginia shines a spotlight on just how corrupt and crazy the party really is.

First came the news that Virginia governor Ralph Northam backed a plan that would allow doctors to murder new-born babies as the next logical step in abortion law.  This did not seem to upset democrats much - bringing it's own level of shame and bad press - but when he was then outed as having dressed up in blackface at least twice and revealed to have the nickname "coonman" even the left found time to be outraged.

Then came news that the second most powerful dem in the state, Lt. governor Justin Fairfax, had sexually assault a woman during the 2004 Democrat National Convention(despite the WaPo and other leftist rags trying to bury the story), the news got worse for dems.  Fairfax, for his part, denies the allegation.

And now today, the next person in line to replace the governor should he step down was also revealed as a not-so-closeted racist, er life of the party when he too admitted to wearing blackface:

"Virginia AG Mark Herring Admits Wearing Blackface in College

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring (D) revealed to black lawmakers in an emergency meeting Wednesday morning that he wore blackface at a college party in 1980.  Herring explained:

   “That conduct clearly shows that, as a young man, I had a callous and inexcusable lack of awareness and insensitivity to the pain my behavior could inflict on others. It was really a minimization of both people of color, and a minimization of a horrific history I knew well even then.”

Herring, who plans to run for governor in 2021, is among those who have urged Northam to resign as governor after the discovery of a photo of someone in blackface on his 1984 medical school yearbook page. The photo that appeared in Northam’s half-page profile shows someone in blackface standing next to another person in a Ku Klux Klan hood and robe."
----------------------------------

So much wrong with the democrat party, it hard to know where to start.  The original pic of "coonman" was released by a fellow student who was outraged at the new proposed law.

"Coonman" then admitted it was him in the pic.  He then denied it was him in the pic, with friends telling people he would use facial recognition to prove it wasn't him (kinda hard to do as one of the people in the pic was wearing a KKK hood).  He has since re-admitted it was him, but refuses to step down.

Meanwhile, the press did their level best to bury the story that the Lt. Gov was being accused of sexual misconduct.  The woman is now apparently considering suing the entire lot of them.

Soon after that, the NY Times tried to protect Herring, claiming he only wore "dark make-up" at a party, not blackface.  This after Herring publicly threw "Coonman" under the bus, telling reporters he should resign.

Irony's a bitch, huh?

So a perfect microcosm of the insane, racist, power-mad left and the equally insane leftist press who tries to protect them.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/06/virginia-ag-mark-herring-admits-wearing-blackface-in-college/

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Speaking of rapey democrats, this press release concerning Lt. Gov Fairfax just released:

"What began a s consensual kissing quickly turned into a sexual assault. Mr.Fairfax put his hand behind my neck and forcefully pushed my head towards his crotch. Only then did I realize that he had unbuckled his belt,unzipped his pants, and taken out his penis.He then forced his penis into my mouth."
-----------------

It goes on from there.  Fairfax had previously threatened anyone who printed the allegation with lawsuit... a threat that now has even less teeth then before thanks to this document.  He also reportedly said"Fuck That Bitch" in an attempt to discredit her... according to NBC News.

Note that this allegation is vastly different then the ones leveled at Kavanaugh.  This was done after his election, so no political motivation.  Unlike Kavanaugh, this has details in the extreme, including time, date, and place.  Unlike the lies against Kavanaugh, these are about Fairfax as a grown man, not a kid in high school, which on its face makes them at least plausible (unlike the rape-train silliness).

Does it make it true?  No, but it makes it at least believable enough to be believed.  And considering how radioactive all democrats in Virginia are right now, that's likely enough to keep him from being governor.

Sean Davis put it best; "Kathy Tran's desire to murder newborn babies has completely decapitated the entirety of Virginia's Democrat leadership."   Thank God.

All women must be believed.... unless it's about a democrat

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000168-c430-d6c0-a7ea-d43ce1560002

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/06/report-democrat-justin-fairfax-lashes-out-at-sex-assault-accuser-fk-that-btch/

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Snær Pîlâjikson
Regardless of the actual veracity of any claim,

Selective prosecution is still a THAAANG.

I get it.
The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Snær Pîlâjikson wrote
Regardless of the actual veracity of any claim,

Selective prosecution is still a THAAANG.

I get it.
He hasn't been charged with anything... nor is he likely to be.  The whole 2 tiers of justice thaaang even more of a thing.

Is it indicative that he, perhaps, should not be running one of the largest and oldest states in the Union however.  Which is something even his fellow democrats seem to agree on.

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Snær Pîlâjikson
Yeah. I get it. It's bad.

There's plenty of bad to go around for everyone.

You don't have to convince me.
The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

You don't have to convince me.

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Yet more evidence that there's been a long term cover-up of the rape (which makes it yet another way this case different from the Kavanaugh travesty):

"ABCNews: Virginia Democrat Congressman Bobby Scot Was Told By Vanessa Tyson About Her Claims Against Justin Fairfax a Year Ago, But Apparently Did Little to Get Her Story Out

In a statement given to ABC News on Wednesday, Scott wrote, "Allegations of sexual assault need to be taken seriously. I have known Professor Tyson for approximately a decade and she is a friend. She deserves the opportunity to have her story heard."

When pressed by ABC News, aides said they did not know what the congressman did with that information, but that he told Tyson that he agreed to speak with the Washington Post.

Scott himself was previously accused of sexual harassment by a former aide, who said he touched her inappropriately when she was working in his Washington office in 2013. He denied the claim.

Aides say Scott maintains that Tyson never brought up the allegations in the many years that they have known each other prior to the time period between December 2017 and January 2018."
----------------------------

Another significant way this allegation is different is that the accuser - a democrat - did not publicly vow to destroy the accused, as happened with Kavanaugh.

Yet the dems will viciously try to sweep it under the rug - even though she's apparently not going away - because as the "coonmen" and "poonman" all find themselves in ever deepening shit, the next successor is a......

Republican.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep-bobby-scott-learned-lt-gov-justin-fairfax/story?id=60898781

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

A good, similar, take to mine above, but with one very important addition - Fairfax has admitted to banging her:

"When it comes to logical yoga, nobody ties himself up in knots better than Democrats.  The current mess that is Democrat Virginia politics is the most recent case in point.  The Democrats have a chance at a win there, but it will require amazing rational contortions and a great deal of hypocrisy to pull it off.  They may yet succeed in shaming Ralph Northam, and seating Justin Fairfax in the governor's office, but first they've got to wiggle out of a tight "me too" moment.

Unfortunately for Fairfax and Democrats, where Ford and Tyson differ dramatically is credibility.  Ford had little or none.  By contrast, Tyson's account is of the sort that's sent many men to jail, and that was way before "I believe her" became a liberal mantra.

I still see plenty of "I believe her" bumper stickers around, which celebrate Blasey Ford's allegations against Kavanaugh.  Those don't mean that a possible sexual assault victim should get a chance to be heard, as some Democrats have been saying in the Fairfax matter.  It means that victims must be believed.

In the Kavanaugh case, that meant believing Blasey Ford, simply because she was a woman, and despite the following problems:

    She sat on the allegations for 35 or more years.
    She could not identify the date, time, or location of the alleged assault.
    There was no evidence she and Kavanaugh knew each other at all or ever met.
    There was no independent corroboration of her claims.
    All the corroborating witnesses she identified denied the event she described happened.
    Blasey Ford is an acknowledged liberal Democrat and opposed the Kavanaugh nomination politically.
    She first reported the incident to Democrat politicians, not the police or other authorities.
    A version of the story supposedly told to a therapist a few years before differed from the story she publicly came forward with.
    She refused to authorize release of the therapist's notes, or of a supposed polygraph examination vouching for her truthfulness.
    She lied about a fear of flying in order to delay a hearing on the matter.

Oh, one more thing: Kavanaugh denied that he knew Blasey Ford or had any contact with her.  But in the Democrat view of things, this last point didn't matter at all.  Kavanaugh was presumed to be lying, because he was a man.  They believed her.

Now, in the Fairfax case, no such issues exist.  Fairfax admits to the liaison with Tyson.  The only issue in the Fairfax case is consent.  To believe her in the Fairfax case means believing what in the Kavanaugh case was taken as an absolute given: that the woman is truthful, and the man is lying.

Virginia Democrats are trying to wiggle out of this by saying things like "[a]ll allegations of sexual assault deserve to be taken with profound gravity.  We will continue to evaluate the situation regarding Lieutenant Governor Fairfax."  Huh?  Evaluate what?  Fairfax corroborates all of Tyson's allegations except the issue of consent.  In the Fairfax case, further evaluation is unnecessary as a matter of law if you believe her.

Democrats must demand that Fairfax step down, too, based upon Tyson's allegations, or lose the moral high ground they thought they had in abandoning Northam.  That is probably a cost they are willing to pay, hypocrisy being coin of the realm in most segments of the party, if it puts Fairfax in the governor's mansion."
-----------------------------------

The dems are their own worst enemies.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/virginia_politics_and_the_death_of_i_believe_her.html

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

I'm guessing this whole "metoo" movement ain't working out exactly the way liberals had hoped it would....

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Speaking of that....

"Ocasio-Cortez Dodges Questions on Believing Fairfax Accuser Vanessa Tyson

 “Congresswoman, I just want to ask you if you think that the accuser of Lieutenant Governor Fairfax should be believed?” the reporter asks.

“I haven’t looked at all into the situation,” Ocasio-Cortez replies, before becoming inaudible.

Struggling to hear the end of her explanation, the reporter says, “I didn’t quite catch the end, I’m sorry about that.”

“I said I [inaudible] look forward to looking into the scenario, but I haven’t heard anything about it quite yet,” she claims."
-----------------------

What a leader!

Stupid - the gift that keeps on giving.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/08/ocasio-cortez-dodges-questions-on-believing-fairfax-accuser-vanessa-tyson/

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

To quote a famous Lt. Governor: "Fuck that bitch."

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

BAWHAHAHAHA - I mean, the democrats will totally do the same... after poll numbers dive into the toilet:

"Democratic Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax’s employer placed him on leave pending investigation after two women levied allegations of sexual assault against the lieutenant governor.

“During the investigation, Justin Fairfax has taken a leave of absence from Morrison & Foerster,” law firm chairman, Larren M. Nashelsky, said in a statement, according to The Washington Examiner. Fairfax is a lawyer at M&F, an international law firm with 16 offices located throughout the U.S., Asia and Europe.

Two women recently came forward with allegations of sexual assault against the lieutenant governor.

“We take the allegations against Justin very seriously,” Nashelsky said, according to the Examiner. “As a firm, we believe that it is important to seriously listen to any allegation of sexual assault or harassment, and to treat all persons making such allegations with respect and sensitivity.”
--------------------------------

To essentially fire a lawyer who's the current Lt governor of the state in which the firm resides tells you all you need to know about the current state of the democrat party.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/11/justin-fairfax-law-firm-leave-allegations/

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Oh?

"A woman who accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexually assaulting her in Boston nearly 15 years ago will meet with prosecutors to discuss her allegations, her attorney said Wednesday.

Vanessa Tyson will meet with members of the Suffolk County district attorney’s office to detail her accusations against Fairfax, attorney Debra Katz said in a statement. It came days after District Attorney Rachael Rollins sent a letter to Tyson's legal team to inform them that her office is prepared to investigate should Tyson file a criminal complaint.

"Usually in sexual assault cases we are not public in any way, but this individual chose to self-report and issued a statement and has a law firm and I felt compelled quite frankly to make sure that her firm knew that we stand ready, willing and able to assist in any way possible," Rollins, a Democrat who took office last month, said in an interview Wednesday."

In Massachusetts, rape means the penetration of any bodily orifice by any part of the body, or by an object, Performed against the victim's will, without consent, and with the threat of or actual use of force.
--------------------------------

Democrats - all accusers MUST be believed... unless they're democrats.  And second in line for a governor who wore black face at least twice, and thinks it's cool to murder new born babies.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/02/13/boston-da-to-investigate-if-fairfax-accuser-files-complaint/

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Snær Pîlâjikson
I get the "listen and believe" standards and how they're applied with political double standards, of course.

But don't you think this and the black face yearbook controversy are convenient distractions from the baby killing comments fiasco?

Northam remains governor with no sign of stepping down.

Seriously, who should care about black face in the eighties? This is ridiculous.

I get the insane politics of it and all the double standards.

It's just more "white guilt" bullshit, as far as I'm concerned.
The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Snær Pîlâjikson wrote
But don't you think this and the black face yearbook controversy are convenient distractions from the baby killing comments fiasco?

Of course.  But no one in that state will forget, particularly anyone not stark raving mad with liberalitis.

Snær Pîlâjikson wrote
Northam remains governor with no sign of stepping down.
It may ultimately serve a better purpose to keep him right where he is - a constant reminder to all people exactly what the democrat party is all about.

Snær Pîlâjikson wrote
It's just more "white guilt" bullshit, as far as I'm concerned.
On that count, I differ.  The general concept of white guilt is, of course, ludicrous.  But dressing as dopey black guy next to a guy dressed in KKK gear goes past that, and by a wide margin.  Put it to you this way - you came of age in the '80's - do you know anyone who dressed like that?  Ever?  You ever feel compelled to wear black face or put on a KKK robe?

Much less for a medical school photo?  Note, according the yearbook, people had to submit those photos themselves and give permission.  Again, a pride in actions that - even in the '80's - were of poor taste in any context.

So yeah, it's indicative of idiocy and racism - triply so because a democrat did it.

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Snær Pîlâjikson
I guess I was thinking more about dressing like Michael Jackson or something.

Yes. Much painful dumbness.
The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Snær Pîlâjikson wrote
I guess I was thinking more about dressing like Michael Jackson or something.

That is a bit different.  I actually don't condemn comics for wearing blackface.... although to be honest, all the ones doing it - Kimmel, Joy Behah, Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Fallon, Fred Armison - are all liberal democrats.

Hmmm.  Perhaps a pattern....

Re: Racist, rapist, baby killing Virgina democrats in more hot water

Snær Pîlâjikson
Honestly, I don't like punching white.

You know when I'll care about the eeevils of white ethno-nationalism and white supremacy among people of European decent?

I'll care about that when Jews regularly call out each other for their own ethno-nationalism and Jewish supremacy and when blacks regularly call out each other for their own ethnically-motivated politics, along with every other non-white ethnic group doing the same.

The time for whipping ourselves is over. It left with the 20th century.

Whites are soon to be a minority... one plurality among other largely hostile pluralities of color.

I'm done fighting with one hand tied behind my back so I can get pummeled and smashed.

Libertarianism and radical individualism without regard to group identity was a trap for whites, and they're beginning to realize it.