Radio station pulls 75 year old Xmas song

Radio station pulls 75 year old Xmas song

Every year, morons on the left complain about "White Christmas," apparently unaware of just how racist nature is by making snow white.  This year, metoo has upped the ante for stupid.  Thanks snowflakes!

"A radio station in Ohio has pulled "Baby It's Cold Outside" from its lineup after a listener expressed concern over the holiday song's lyrics.

According to Fox 8, WDOK Christmas 102.1 removed the tune after one listener called the radio station and suggested it's not appropriate to play the 1940's classic in 2018.

“It wasn't really our decision," WDOK host Desiray told the outlet. "It's the decision of our listeners."

"People might say, ‘Oh, enough with that #MeToo,’ but if you really put that aside and listen to the lyrics, it's not something I would want my daughter to be in that kind of a situation,” she continued, explaining that the “the tune might be catchy, but let's maybe not promote that sort of an idea."

According to Fox 8, the Cleveland radio station said they conducted a poll on its website with the majority of voters in favor of removing the song. However, the results were not visible online, Fox 8 reported.

A separate poll on the radio station's Facebook page did show results and they were quite different: 92 percent out of more than 600 voters were in favor of playing the song while 8 percent thought it was inappropriate."

You meant he radio station lied?  Yes Virginia, it did.  Ain't censorship grand?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ohio-radio-station-stops-playing-baby-its-cold-outside-amid-me-too-movement

Re: Radio station pulls 75 year old Xmas song

Seduction is a lost art.
"You wanna be a witch? Then burn."

Re: Radio station pulls 75 year old Xmas song

Warpig wrote
Seduction is a lost art.
And also rape.  Thanks liberals!