This is good news for the GOP....

....and bad news for the dems:

"Bill and Hillary Clinton Launch Nationwide Speaking Tour

Former President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary Clinton announced a nationwide speaking tour on Monday.

Each event, headlined  “An Evening with the Clintons,” is promoted as a chance to hear from the former first couple.

Pre-sale tickets are listed for as much as $228.44 for an appearance with the Clintons as they travel to over a dozen places like Las Vegas, Toronto, New York City, Detroit, Philadelphia, Boston, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC.

The tour begins November 18, after the Congressional mid-term elections."

I'm sure they'll regale the crowd with stories of their love and yoga routines....

I can't wait for the shit-fest of horrible quotes.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/08/bill-and-hillary-clinton-launch-nationwide-speaking-tour/

Re: This is good news for the GOP....

The Clintons: The gift that keeps on giving.

Re: This is good news for the GOP....

More coughing...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/hillary-clinton-coughs-uncontrollably-at-mansfield-college-requests-water-video/