Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

Donna Brazile and Elizabeth Warren have within the past 24 hours admitted that the Most Qualified Candidate Ever wasn't qualified enough even to win her party's own primary without cheating.

While it's certainly not news to any conservative who watched the shit show that was the Democrat primary in 2016, Brazile has now gone public with the "news" that the Clinton campaign secretly took control — literal control — of the Democratic National Committee a year before Hillary became the party’s nominee.  From the NY Post:

"Brazile had been tapped for the job when DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced to resign. Leaked emails had shown how Schultz had been putting her finger on the scale to help Clinton while the insurgent Bernie Sanders campaign was making a serious bid to seize the party nomination away from New York’s favorite carpetbagger."
------------------------------------

It should be remembered that the leaker of emails - Seth Rich - was murdered less then 2 weeks after the scandal forced Schultz out the door, a fact oddly omitted in all the stories relating to this in the mainstream....

While it's true that Brazile has problems with the truth - what democrat doesn't - as she once went on live TV to tell the world with a straight face that she wasn't feeding town hall questions to Hillary's camp (which she now admits she did), this time the sun has shone on a dog's ass as the saying goes.

Today on the talking heads show, Liz "Hiawatha" Warren tried to simultaneously convince viewers that yes, Hillary did cheat, but that no, the Dems are all better now.  She actually used the term "rigged" to describe her party's 2016 primary, perhaps the most damning word in the language about a supposed free election system.

The Dems clearly forced Bernie aside, while it's pretty clear Joe Bidden wanted nothing to do with running against the insane clown posse that is Hillary and her gang of thugs, and thus Hillary won the nomination (helped along the way with several tie breakers in several states, all of which mysteriously went Hillary's way).

All of this indicates two things - one, Hillary clearly hasn't "gone back into the woods" as Bill Maher has already begged her to do.  She's clearly not given up the idea that she can be President, no matter how insane that notion is.  She continues to give speeches blaming the Russians, racists, sexists, soccer moms, and big foot for cheating her out of what was rightfully hers.  Strangely this fantasy-land approach to politics isn't helping her party much.

And of course that's a problem for Democrats, who have finally got woke to the fact that people despised Hillary in 2016 and don't feel any better about her now.  Their well founded fear that she will act as a millstone around Dems during the 2018 midterms looks ever more real, while their greatest nightmare of all - that she does run again - looks ever more possible as the Democrat's weak bench continues to plague the party.

While Warren is just as delusional as Hillary if she thinks she'll be President, the Dems are finally starting to stop fearing Hillary's wraith and admit what everyone else in America already knows - that Hillary is a giant cheating power mad bitch who has no business being a local dog catcher much less President.  Whether or not it's too late for mea culpas remains to be seen... not that they'll ever be seen from Hillary herself.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/hillary-clinton-rigged-democrat-presidential-election-bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-a8034791.html

http://nypost.com/2017/11/02/did-hillarys-rigging-at-the-dnc-push-biden-out-of-the-race/

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

Poor butterflies!  Many Dems still delusional enough to believe that Americans think they had a clean primary:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/03/bitter-hillary-supporters-blast-brazile/

Nothing more fun then watching Democrats trying to out crazy each other.

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

Snær Pîlâjikson
BTW, last week the AFL-CIO had their annual convention.

They officially adopted some resolutions, and I don't think they were too happy about what happened with Bernie.

They might be even less happy about it this week.

Resolution 2
AN INDEPENDENT POLITICAL VOICE

October 24, 2017

For decades, the political system has failed working
people. Acting on behalf of corporations and the rich and
powerful, the political system has been taking away, one
after another, the pillars that support working people’s
right to good jobs and secure benefits. Our opponents
know that unions are the last bulwark for working people,
and so set as their top priority taking away the freedom
of working people to negotiate for a better life. Moreover,
politicians restrict voting rights, legalize unlimited
contributions and gerrymander in order to entrench
themselves and preserve the corporate status quo.

Against this, we have one choice. We must give working
people greater political power by speaking with an
unquestionably independent political voice, backed by
a unified labor movement. The time has passed when
we can passively settle for the lesser of two evils.
 We
must aggressively foster a new generation of elected
representatives who share our aspirations for growing
the labor movement and meeting the challenges of
globalization and the emerging 21st century workplace.

Union members can redress the imbalance in power by
organizing in their workplaces and their neighborhoods
to drive our members, their families and their neighbors
to participate in critical elections and to hold officials
accountable to a pro-worker agenda.

Today, we resolve to take all necessary steps to realize
working people’s aspirations by joining together across
the movement and committing to our members and
working people everywhere that we will adhere to the
following principles:

 • Define a pro-worker agenda across the sectors of our
movement to hold as a joint standard for all candidates
and officials, regardless of party;

 • Establish a communications framework to
communicate our agenda across the federation and
with our allies;

 • Prioritize year-round member-to-member
communication as part of a commitment to heightened
internal organizing and workplace education;

 • Mobilize working people who are not yet in unions;

 • Promote effective models for recruiting, training,
mentoring and supporting union brothers and sisters
running for elected office; and

 • Promote greater participation in the democratic
process by opposing voter suppression and boosting
participation by young people, seniors and people of
color.

In short, we commit ourselves to working together—
across unions, across sectors, across states—to tackle the
challenges that lie ahead and to find common ground on
which to strengthen and grow our movement.

https://aflcio.org/resolutions/resolution-2-independent-political-voice

Hmm.

Sounds like they're throwing shade on the DNC and may eventually be ready for a "beer hall insurrection" if things continue to deteriorate.
He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

All of which is helping fuel the resurgence of actual, Trumpian, conservatives in the Republican party.

In other words, there already is a third party - real life conservative candidates which gain more traction with each passing Democrat scandal and Democrat enabled terror attack....

A fact all never-Trumpers are finding out daily.

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

Snær Pîlâjikson
Oh, there are disagreements and factions amongst anti-globalist populism, whatever you want to call it, but they're on the ascendency and are far more united against the true status quo of the current year than they are fighting with one another. The status that comes with achieving domination of the major societal institutions has a price though. It makes you the one vulnerable to corruption. Maybe some decentralized structures could keep things in check a bit, but who knows yet? You might end up king of a wasteland.
He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

Speaking of globalists, here's a nice sampling of the times mainstream media mocked the idea that Hillary rigged the primary (one so mind numbingly stupid as to suggest that Bernie was rigging it):

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/dems-journos-denied-dem-primary-rigging-for-clinton/

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

All 3 nightly news shows covered it - they could hardly ignore it - but all 3 put a mighty spin on it, with ABC calmly saying it might have been "unethical" but not illegal.

NBC also claimed it was legal.... but declined even to call in unethical.

Oddly enough, it was CBS that had the most comprehensive report, actually getting Bernie's campaign manager to call the Democrat party a "skinking ship" because of fears of "rigged" elections.

None of the 3 shows lead with the news, and all again tried to fuel the Russian narrative.  I suppose it's all the have left....

It' been a real bad month for liberals.

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

From the WaPo:

"Former Democratic National Committee head Donna Brazile writes in a new book that she seriously contemplated setting in motion a process to replace Hillary Clinton as the party’s 2016 presidential nominee with then-Vice President Biden in the aftermath of Clinton’s fainting spell, in part because Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.
------------------

And gin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.fbf7deccd3e8

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

Something to take note of if the Hutt actually does run again....

"Donna Brazile Says She Thought About Starting the Process to Swap Hillary Clinton for Joe Biden After Her "Stumble" (AKA Public Seizure)

"Brazile describes in wrenching detail Clinton’s bout with pneumonia. On Sept. 9, she saw the nominee backstage at a Manhattan gala and she seemed "wobbly on her feet" and had a "rattled cough." Brazile recommended Clinton see an acupuncturist."
----------------------

Yup, nothing like acupuncture to cure a seizure and a hacking cough.  Well, that and cocaine.

And it looks like the media and the Dems colluded to keep all of this under wraps, which is weird 'cause the press isn't supposed to be a propaganda machine for either side..... unless that country is Nazi Germany..

https://legalinsurrection.com/2017/11/another-donna-brazile-bombshell-hillary-911-memorial-wobble-sparked-talk-of-replacing-her/#sthash.R2wbOkOt.uxfs

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

Snær Pîlâjikson
"the press isn't supposed to be a propaganda machine for either side..... unless that country is Nazi Germany.. "

The legacy media now has some serious competition.

Shockingly, they don't seem to like it.

As for Nazis, if I see someone I disagree with, I just suckerpunch them in the face with a brick.

It's the only way to maintain the moral high ground and avoid being a Nazi yourself.

And also, Heil Hitler! (You have to say that too in order to avoid being seen as a Nazi.)
He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

Snær Pîlâjikson wrote
And also, Heil Hitler! (You have to say that too in order to avoid being seen as a Nazi.)
That's "Hillary" bro.

Re: Top Dems say Hillary rigged primary

And the hits keep on a coming from Donna "I didn't feed questions to Hillary" Brazile about Hillary "most qualified" Clinton and her train wreck of a campaign.  She's said the the Dem primary was rigged, that Hillary was (physically) sick as hell, and worried about being "Seth Riched" - ie - murdered by Hillary.

Well, she's tripled down as today on the talking head morning shows, she described Hillary's campaign as a "cult":

"Why is it that so many people were either mute, reluctant, or unable to crash into that inner circle and tell them 'You’re going to lose the election'?" Mike Barnicle asked.

"I tried, okay," Brazile replied. She added, "But you could not crack them." Brazile said whenever she would hear from Democrats in various places asking for more support, the response from the Clinton camp was always, "Madam chair, it’s okay." "It was so condescending,"Brazile said of the campaign’s response.

Joe Scarborough then asked Brazile, "Bottom-line it for us. Why did they lose? Was it, at the end of the day, arrogance?"

"Yes, Joe. It was a cult," Brazile replied. She continued, "I felt like it was a cult. You could not penetrate them."

Again, none of this a shock to nay conservative, but when every single conservative "theory" proves to not only be accurate, but maybe even undersells her level of power-mad crazy, it is a bit creepy.

Once again, no matter what Trump is, we dodged perhaps the most massive bullet in the history of this country.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/08/donna-brazile-clinton-campaign-cult/