Translation: "I don't know why I'm protesting"

Translation: "I don't know why I'm protesting"

I'm not a huge Shapiro fan, but he's made a few good points, and certainly he mops the floor with Cenk Turkge0cide, but these people seriously have no idea what they're talking about.

It's funny, but also kind of weird.

I can't recall if I've ever protested anything except high taxes and gun control measures.  Pretty sure Snake and I went to a 'Brass Roots' rally back in the 90's, and I attended a Tea Party rally in the 00's.
"You wanna be a witch? Then burn."

Re: Translation: "I don't know why I'm protesting"

Mind you, these are the supposed cream of the crop academics, the brightest minds of their generation, the people who will guild the nation in 25 years....

Good God we're in trouble.

It reminds of what Ben Franklin said when asked what form our government the new country had.  He answered simply, "A republic - if you can keep it."

Re: Translation: "I don't know why I'm protesting"

Gonna have to spill some blood, I'm afraid.
"You wanna be a witch? Then burn."