Why Leftists Always Win

Snær Pîlâjikson
Intolerance can be a virtue.

“I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end. All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years, and now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.” - Morrissey

Re: Why Leftists Always Win

W/o watching it yet let me guess - they lie cheat and steal like mad, while conservatives don't.

Re: Why Leftists Always Win

Snær Pîlâjikson
They have overt in group preferences and are often absolutely intolerant of those who do not agree with their value systems to the extent that they're willing to bully employers into firing or not hiring the heretics. They will eventually commit overt and directly offensive violence against them with righteous and enthusiastic zeal.

Conservatives are too tolerant and accepting of these childlike people. Tough love is necessary so-to-speak if not to save these people from themselves as well as the rest of us from the dominance of their horrible ideas.

In other words, conservatives need to be intolerant of their nonsense in their personal and professional lives to whatever extent they can manage it. Even if direct violence against them is kept at a defensive level, they need to resist providing relationships or aid to these people on an individual basis. These leftists need to be shunned. Conservatives aren't often willing to do this.

If this isn't done, you will lose and so will they in the end. She dies, he dies, everybody dies.

That's the core idea.
“I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end. All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years, and now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.” - Morrissey

Re: Why Leftists Always Win

Yeah I watched that too.

More Old Testament, less New.
Breivik was right....2083: A European Declaration of Independence

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12164344-2083