Yet another Navy mishap

For the love of God, what did Obama do to our Navy?

"US destroyer and Japanese tug collid

A US guided-missile destroyer, USS Benfold, has sustained slight damage when a Japanese tug drifted into it during a towing exercise off central Japan.

'No one was injured on either vessel and Benfold sustained minimal damage, including scrapes on its side, pending a full damage assessment,' a statement from the US Seventh Fleet said on Saturday.

'Benfold remains at sea under her own power. The Japanese commercial tug is being towed by another vessel to a port in Yokosuka. The incident will be investigated,' it said."
-----------------------------------

I know it's a tough profession, but dang.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/world/asiapacific/2017/11/19/us-destroyer-and-japanese-tug-collide.html

Re: Yet another Navy mishap

And a navy sea plane just went down....

"TOKYO (AP) — Eight people were rescued and three remained missing after a U.S. Navy plane crashed into the western Pacific Ocean on Wednesday, the Navy said.

The transport aircraft came down about 500 nautical miles (925 kilometers) southeast of Okinawa as it was bringing passengers and cargo from Japan to the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier, the Navy said in a statement.

The Reagan was operating in the Philippine Sea during a joint exercise with Japan’s Maritime Self-Defense Force when the twin-propeller plane crashed at 2:45 p.m. Japan time. The cause of the crash was not immediately clear and the incident will be investigated, the Navy said."

I believe this is the 5th fatal accident this year.  Fuck the fuck is going on with our navy?

https://www.apnews.com/92b06bb223e64aababfcd2fb5187ae5d/US-Navy-plane-with-11-aboard-crashes-into-Pacific;-8-rescued

Re: Yet another Navy mishap

Bad budget priorities.

More toys, less boys, and who need it fixed when you cAn just buy a new one?
Breivik was right....2083: A European Declaration of Independence

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12164344-2083