You got NOTHING

'Member when we were breathlessly told that it was Trump - not Hillary - who colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election?  Like as recently as anytime on CNN?

Well, this is going to come a giant shock to readers of this site, but it turns out that no, Virginia, Trump did not collude with Russia to get $100 grand worth of youtube ads.

"Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

But investigators disagree along party lines when it comes to the implications of a pattern of contacts they have documented between Trump associates and Russians -- contacts that occurred before, during and after Russian intelligence operatives were seeking to help Donald Trump by leaking hacked Democratic emails and attacking his opponent, Hillary Clinton, on social media.

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, in an interview with CBS News last week.

Burr was careful to note that more facts may yet be uncovered, but he also made clear that the investigation was nearing an end."
-----------------------

But get ready for the democrat's hilarious reply:

"Democratic Senate investigators who spoke to NBC News on condition of anonymity did not dispute Burr's characterizations, but said they lacked context.

"We were never going to find a contract signed in blood saying, 'Hey Vlad, we're going to collude,'" one Democratic aide said."
-----------------------------------

Oh.  Well then why did we just spend 3 years time and tens of millions of dollars looking for it?

Note that this report is from NBC "News" who has gone out of their way to support the President and all the good he's done.  Meanwhile, the President has just seen his poll numbers shooting to new highs and the democrat party continues its death spiral.

Something Mueller's pathetic witch hunt probably isn't going to hurt.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536

Re: You got NOTHING

Snær Pîlâjikson
This never gets old for me.

The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.

Re: You got NOTHING

I was thinking more like this....

I'm so old I can remember when Robert DeNiro could act.

Re: You got NOTHING

Yeah, when DeNiro passed, we lost one of the greatest.

Re: You got NOTHING

Snær Pîlâjikson
Yeah. He died 20 years ago.
The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.

Re: You got NOTHING

TuCa's coverage of the non-coverage:

"There was no Russian collusion -- It was all fake. It's negligence on a stunning scale

We have news for you, breaking news, that for whatever reason is being downplayed or ignored by other media outlets, but we think you want to know about it. Five simple words describe it, there was no Russian collusion. There is no evidence whatsoever that the Trump campaign conspired in any way with the government of Vladimir Putin during the last presidential election.

That is apparently the conclusion of the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee. That Committee spent two years investigating this question. Of course, hundreds of interviews, reams of classified documents, untold millions in taxpayer dollars. No collusion at all. That is what we are hearing on Tuesday evening that they have found.

Now, if you've been following the story at all, and of course you have been, you will not be surprised by this. No Russian collusion is a lot like the moon landing actually happened or the abominable snowman was probably a long-haired mountain goat. You knew that already because you are not an idiot, but if so, compare your mental acuity to that of prominent political figures here in Washington.

The next time you feel dumb, remember what these Democrats said:

ADAM SCHIFF: U.S. REPRESENTATIVE, CALIFORNIA: I think there is plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy in plain sight.

MAXINE WATERS, U.S. REPRESENTATIVE, CALIFORNIA, DEMOCRAT: Trump has the Kremlin clan surrounding him. There is more to be learned about it. I believe there has been collusion.

JOHN PODESTA, FORMER WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF: It is starting to smell more and more like collusion.

NANCY PELOSI, SPEAKER, U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES: We saw cold, hard evidence of the Trump campaign and, indeed, the Trump family eagerly intending to collude, possibly with Russia.

"Smells like collusion...." "Plenty of evidence of collusion...." "Hard evidence of collusion...."

In the end, it was all fake. And they knew that, they knew it wasn't real. They were lying from the very first day. Only their remarkable aggression, their willingness to say literally anything no matter how outrageous or slanderous or vile, kept the rest of us from catching on to what they were doing.

If the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is willing to call someone a traitor to this country, there’s gotta be some truth to it, right?

Actually, no, there wasn't. It was always a hoax.

Adam Schiff is an unscrupulous charlatan -- that is the real lesson here. Don't expect people like Schiff to apologize though or correct the record, much less repair the lives of the people they have destroyed."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-there-was-no-russian-collusion-it-was-all-fake-its-negligence-on-a-stunning-scale

Re: You got NOTHING

Snær Pîlâjikson
The West can't be saved and isn't even worth saving, if it doesn't get it's balls back.

Re: You got NOTHING

Well, considering it's already off of the front page of Drudge, it's better then most.